- Experience preparing high quality Strategic Plans/Descriptive Memorandums and presentation materials.
- Expertise evaluating, negotiating, structuring and setting terms of a transaction.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in mergers & acquisitions and capital formation.
- Database of prospective purchasers/partners and funding sources.
- Extensive relationships within the professional community.
- Experience qualifying and evaluating prospective purchasers/partners to obtain the right fit.
- Experience acting as a sounding board to top management during the transaction process.
- Expertise moving the transaction over hurdles and through to completion.
- Senior level attention and high priority to your transaction to obtain the most competitive and properly structured transaction.